August 12, 2020 Update:
We’re once again holding doggie daycare EVERY DAY! A reservation is required and will need to be made by 5pm the day prior to the day you’d like your pup to hang with us. Reservations may be made by calling 704-291-9999, via Messenger on Facebook, or via email at email@example.com.
June 1, 2020 Update:
Daycare is back! We do have a few restrictions, though. For the time being, daycare will:
- be held only on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- require a reservation made by 3pm the day prior. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- have curbside drop-off and pick-ups. Call when you arrive and we’ll come out to pick up your pup or bring them back out.
April 28, 2020 Update:
While we’re only open for boarding right now, please make sure you leave us a message if you call regarding drop offs or pick ups. We don’t have staff manning the office as we usually would, but we’re checking voicemail regularly. You can also contact us via Messenger on Facebook or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 30, 2020 Update:
Like you, things have been upended for us, too, and we’re having to make some difficult changes. For the safety of our staff and customers, we will be stopping daycare until further notice. We will post on Facebook and on our website when we start again.
We will be open for boarding by appointment only with baths required on intake and exit, as well as other precautions taken.
March 25, 2020 Update:
As the world weathers the Coronavirus pandemic, most businesses are having to make decisions and changes to adapt. In order to keep our staff and our clients safe, we will be instituting the following changes, effective immediately:
- Daycare and boarding services will be by reservation only. All other services are on hold for the time being.
- Daycare will only be offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Again, no walk-ins will be accepted.
- Staff hours will be set to accommodate our boarding dogs. As a result, drop-offs and pick-ups for boarding and daycare will be by appointment only.
As we all know, this situation is evolving constantly, and more changes may come. All updates will be posted here and on our Facebook page, so be sure to keep an eye on those outlets.
We hope everyone is staying safe and well. As many others have said, we’ll all get through this together.